Friday, August 15, 2008

Revamp (again)

Ok, so I'm totally giving my blog a makeover. I'm changing the name, keeping the url, and changing the looks of things, but I need a link to a sight to get backgrounds, font colors, yadda yadda.
Anywho, I'm trying to get this awsome picture (I drew) on here, but can't. I think I'll try taking a picture of it next.
Also, I won't get the second chapter of Gifteds up for a while. I still haven't typed it out yet. It's in my notebook from camp. Hehe.

I'm going school shopping tomarrow!!!!!! YAY!!!!! (and possibly getting my hair done!!!)
My brother asked to get his hair died. Yeah right. I've been playing that one since sixth grade. Which, by the way, I don't believe in the whole, "Freshmen, freshmeat" thing. Um, hello, half the kids at the school go to my church, and only about ten percent didn't go to the same middle school as me.

Well, I'm going to bed. I have to get up at SIX THIRTY tomarrow, just to go shopping!!!!

~Nano

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments on my gossip blog!! Very much appriciated!! I love your blog,its very interesting!! have fun school shopping!!!


Krosemarie