Sunday, June 22, 2008

Can you say bored?

so yeah, i'm surfing the internet, working on my book, watching "Master of Disguise", AND chatting with Emmie on e-mail. Mainly I'm bored because... drumroll...



I HAVE NOTHING TO READ.



Because all my series I'm reading have not come up with another book.



I finished Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer, and Breaking dawn comes out August second.



I finished Seekers: the quest begins by Erin Hunter. Great Bear lake release date to be determined.



I finished Warriors: Power of Three- Outcast by Erin Hunter. Warriors: Power of Three- Eclipse release date to be determined.



I finished Firestar by Chris De'Lacey. Next book (forgot title) out in germany. No release date for America yet.



I finished Eldest by Christopher Paolini. Brisingr released in september-november. (again, forgot)



I finished Maximum Ride: The Final Warning by James Paterson. I don't think he's writing another one.



You can see my dillema? I keep trying to get The host by Stephanie Meyer, but I can't find it. So, if you have any recomendations, I'm all ears.

While we are talking about books, I thought I'd mention how OBSESSED girls at my school are about Twilight, New Moon, and Eclispe. One girl made her best friend sign a contract that no harm would come to New Moon while she borrowed it, and that if harmed in any way, she's buy her a new one. o.0 wow.



Ok, back to working on my story. I'm just editting now, so Chapter one should be up on my other blog shortly!!!



~Nano

2 comments:

Victoria (call me Vee) said...

Try Project 17. Cussing aside it's a pretty good book. Not as good as I expected it to be but good.

~EmMiE

Nano said...

Um... do you own it? cuz I could borrow it. :D

~NaNo