Monday, June 30, 2008

Erm...

I finally finished The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. It was very interesting. It's about a girl who ends up in a german foster home a year before World War Two starts, and she ends up stealing books from the book burning and the Mayor's library. I give it a 8/10.

You know what sux? I will not be home when Breaking Dawn comes out. I will be camping with my cousins. Me and Kay decided that we'd bribe Supergirl, her older, able to drive sister, to drive us to the nearest bookstore. But it will be dificult, seeing Supergirl doesn't like that series. She like Maximum Ride, (I got her hooked), and anything that has to do with Superman, X-men, or spoofs of Harry Potter where he practically kills everyone. Don't ask.

My mom's getting a kitten!!!! Yay!!!!! Emmie's also getting a kitten, but she hasn't posted for a month. She's too busy IM'ing Hawk. HEHEHE.

~Nano

No comments: