Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Close at Hand!!!

So, today, on this loverly Saturday, I got up, did my homework, yaddayadda, and then, went outside to help set up the Christmas lights.

It wasn't easy.

I had to brave dust, wind, wires, and the problem of getting yourself tangled in strands of lights while trying to detangle them. Yes, it was dangerous, yes it was cold, BUT I SURVIVED!!!!
ITS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!! :D
But, seriously, there was this really bad storm blowing in, we could see the black clouds full of rain (and hopefully snow). The bottoms of these clouds where brown from the dust the wind kicked up.
I told my dad,"We may have to go it, or risk electrocution." He laughed. *Sigh* But we are all alive!!!! And our tree is finally decorated!!!

~Nano

3 comments:

Shep said...

*pout* but we have more reletives over. :(

Anonymous said...

I got a cold from that experience...

PS- Sooo don't feel like signing in right now...

Pebbs said...

I tried to help my neighbor with her Christmas lights. She was using a nail gun to hang them up. She punctured one of the wires with a nail. SHOOOM, A SPARK, AND - half the lights go poof and will never light again. *dramatic wail*

And then I discovered two Christmas trees in her garage. That was exciting. ^^

I would suggest candles, but there are too many possibilities when one is a teenager near fire...