EVERYONE READ THE WHOLE THING. PLEASE.
^ The above basically means to this is going to be a really long post and I'd appreciate it if you would read the whole thing. And comment.
So, basically, I have a lot to talk about. Which Is why you will get the wonder that is lists! Yay! And the top of Nano's list is tied-
1. I learned how to wakeboard. It's pretty fun, if you ignore the cold water, the dark depth's below, and the threat of having a huge fish brush your ankle. *shudder* I was totally a natural, not to brag or anything. It rocked.
1. I got my ears pierced again. I got second up, and a cartalige piercing on my left ear. The cartalige caught when they did it and HURT! But it doesn't now. :)
2. I went to camp. That's where I learned to wake-board. One of the girls in my cabin sleepwalks. She woke three of us up at two in the morning when she tried to walk out of the cabin. And she was on the top bunk! She was also a pain to wake up, and kept punching one the other girls in her sleep. AND THEN she injured me in a wheelbarrow race, and wrenched this girl's shoulder during a game of Kajabee Can-Can.
3. I cleaned out my closet and was almost eaten but the monster. Now all the clothes I never wear or that don't fit are on their way to Goodwill. I was amazed. I had stuff in there from kindergarden!
4. I can't find anyone to go to the midnight showing of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" with me. 'Tis sad. :(
See, aren't lists fun?! :D (Boy, I sure do seem to like emoticons today!)
Anywho, I'm in the mood to write. But I have writer's block for my story, and a lot of ideas floating around. So, it's up to you. Should I:
A) Work around the writer's block on "Firewind", the story about Phoenix and the gang. I've made so many changes it's hardly recognizable.
B) Start on "Tough Survival", which is about a bunch of teens heading from juvenille hall to a special summer camp for troubled teens, but they have to survive on their own because the bus gets lost and suddenly hurtles off the road, leaving them stranded in the middle of nowhere!
C) Start "That's Life", which is about High School. A Christian high school, and how the whole cast of characters has to deal with normal high school problems- and some not so normal!
D) Suck it up and start on all of them! They all sound great!
I really think I might have to start up a writing blog for them...
Love you all!!