Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Snip snip

I totally just cut up my favorite sweater to make it short-sleeved. Now, if my mom lets me, I'll get some green ribbon and thread it through the sides.

There is this girl at my school, and we were like, best friends in sixth grade. I don't COMPLETELY trust her, and now I feel bad about it, cuz she trusts me with her secret. Which i'd say, because it's stupid that she doesn't want anyone to know, but whatever. Also, there's this girl in my math class, who, I don't really get along with, bu tshe had these blackish-red markings on her wrists. I thought they were scabs from, uh, cutting. So I told a friend whose good friends with said girl about it cuz I was worried about said girl, then she told secretive girl from above, who started a rumor of said girl, and now I feel like I started the rumor, although it was TOTALLY an accident, because they turned out to be PEN MARKS, and now said girls best friend said she's gonna beat up whoever started said rumor. And trust me, she's not big, she's short, kinda chunky, but healthy chunky, not like, annorexic, (eww) and wears a shirt that says, "I'm not short, I'm fun-size", if that tells you anything. But she's still tough.

Please, help me!!!

~Nano

1 comment:

Steph said...

I totally know what you mean. My guy-friend told me who he liked and begged me to tell him who i like. I don't trust him AT ALL. And now i'm glad i didn't tell him because he's not my friend anymore.

however i'm still his friend. In his mind.