Saturday, October 25, 2008

One of Many

Ok, so, tonight, I will be posting like crazy. I will put up a new I've been thinking, or two, and I'm also starting a new "segment" called "Rant Rant Rant". Let's just leave it at thast, shall we?

Anyway, I just finished watching V for Vendetta. Awsome movie. The end is amazing. If you wish to see Big Ben Explode, I reccomend this movie.

I ran yesterday. My worst race ever. Not time wise, but still. I had an alergy attack, this med I have to take because my brother got some parasite (probably from the stupid cat) got me sick, and I screamed myself hoarse. Now my dad thinks I have strepp. *sigh* *cough* *hack*

~Nano

2 comments:

Steph said...

*looks around*








It explodes?

☽ruby☾ said...

OME!

i love v for venndetta(idk how to spell) i love the part when they first meet and he gives that speach about who hes.

on youtube look up, v for vendetta typograph. its kind of funny