Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Fred. The oh-so-clever Fred

Ok, so my iPod, which I cleaverly named Fred, is UP AND RUNNING. Figuratively, of course. Everyone knows iPods don't have legs. Oh, here's a good one. Fred evolved legs, and, deciding he was oh-so-smart, ran away. Yeah, because iPods evolve legs and actual brains. Pft. Give me a break.

Anyway, today I got SUPER HYPER. *insert jaws music here* And she pounces!!! RAWR!!! Ok, well, now, I'm still sorta hyper, but that's just on happiness that Fred's working. Let's hear it for smarty-pants dad's who know everything and all about computers!! Hip-hip!! Huzzah!!! Hip-hip!!! Huzzah!!!!

~Nano

2 comments:

Victoria (call me Vee) said...

on no! You were not just hyper because of Fred. You were hyper because you ate an entire bag of m & m's at lunch!! At least it wasn't as scaring as when you ate the half a box of Thin Mints.

~Emmie

Steph said...

I named my cell phone Franko. Maybe Fred can be his pen-pall.