Monday, April 21, 2008

um-eth

Ok, so I e-mailed the guy I like, oh, let's call him... Gilligan. He remind's me of Gilligan, from Gilligan's Island. Anywho, I e-mailed him, and he hasn't replied. I hope I didn't scare him. But.. I saw him on Sunday, at church. He must not be scared. He probably just hasn't checked his e-mail. Thanks for helping me figure that out everyone!!!

Pheonix: Once again, your logic is astounding.

Oh, I never exsplained who Pheonix is. She's so cool. She likes to comment a lot on what's going on, like when we went to Jo-Ann today. I saw this cool cloth and Pheonix thought she'd look good in it, if it was on a cocktail dress. I said it quietly though, so the people wouldn't think I'm crazy. They can't see her. Which is good, considering she has wings and all. But she can't see them. She's blind. Oh, did I forget to mention she's the voice in my head?

Pheonix: I prefer the term mental apparation.

Whatever.

~Nano

PS: I'm the only 14 year old who still sleeps with a teddy. Her name's Cody.

3 comments:

Victoria (call me Vee) said...

Lol Nano. And you will not be the only 14 year old who sleeps with a teddy as of next year. I love my teddies! Doesn't everyone?

~Emmie

Nano said...

heck yes!!! Teddy Power!!!! *holds Cody's (the teddy) paw in air for high-five.*

Steph said...

;) that's cool. I suppose i'm the only thirteen year old who sleeps witha blankie...who's name is Blankie.

Anyway, i'm Steph *pokes hand out to shake*