Saturday, April 12, 2008

Mullet Pride -The Emmie Invasion

i'm at Emmie's house , listening to KJ-52 (five-two, not fifty-two). He's a Christian Rapper, exept the current song is not a rap. It's... wait 4 it.....................

MULLET PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!
It's accoustic. Not rap. KJ rox. The magic 8 ball, however, does not. Emmie's playing with it. It called me a retard. *makes annoyed face* grrr... by the way, I asked it if Emmie, and her *almost* boyfriend would get married. It said yes. Stick that in your juicebox and suck it. Oh, brb, I'm gonna get a coke...

MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! Emmie has invaded!!!!! (that's me! no flippin' duh) You stole my favorite saying that I never get to say!!! *Points to the juicebox* I made the Magic 8 Ball dizzy!!! MWAHAHAHA!!! It said that Nano doesn't like her *supposed* crush. hehehe. AHHH!!!!! Shes kicking me off the compooter!!!! Which is mine!!!!

Emmie!!! I go to get a coke, and you.... grrr. Emmie, you suk. grr (Emmie: But you still love me!!!) Emmie!!!! Go away!!!! Well, ur probably wondering who my crush is. Well that, my friends, is for another time.

2 comments:

Victoria (call me Vee) said...

gee that was fun!!!

~Emmie

Anonymous said...

The majic 8 ball does NOT LIE!!! Emmie will marry Hawk, and, well, Nanoyouarearetard.

*runs off in fear of getting pounded with mallet*